God of the Bible
1.For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.
2. God never changes.
3. God is knowable.
4. God is both sovereign and intimate.
(John 14:8, 9)
5. God became flesh.
6. God is one essence in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
7. God’s love is unconditional.
8. God’s Word is truth.
9. God wants all to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.
(I Timothy 2:3, 4)
10. God’s Son, Jesus, died on a Cross to atone for the sin of mankind.
(I John 2:2, 4:10)
Allah of the Koran
1.He begets not, nor is he begotten.
2. Allah changes as he wills.
3. Allah is unknowable.
4. Allah is dominant.
5. Allah does not become flesh.
6. Allah is one in mathematical terms.
7. Allah’s love is conditional.
8. Allah is the greatest deceiver.
9. Allah is not eager to forgive sinners.
10. Allah has no son; Jesus was a prophet and did not die on the Cross.
Surah 2:116, 4:157-158
Chaplain LEWolfe www.btmi.org I-85 Exit 35 SC McPilot Stop in, and please pray for our ministry!