End Times Overview of The Pre-wrath Rapture Doctrine
- The Antichrist confirms a [peace] covenant w/Israel beginning the 70th Week of Daniel (Daniel 9:27)
- The first 3-1/2 yrs/70th Week are described in Daniel 11:21-30 and the Four Seals (Revelation 6:1-8)
- The Abomination of Desolation at the mid-point of the 70th Week indicates the Antichrist setting himself up as God in the Temple of God (Daniel 9:27, 11:31; Matthew 24:15; II Thessalonians 2:3, 4) he brings great tribulation/martyrdom to the saints.(Daniel 11:32ff; Matthew 24:9-14, 16ff; Revelation 6:9-11)
- The Sign of the Day of the Lord (Isaiah 13:10; Joel 2:30. 31; Matthew 24:29; Mark 13:24, 25; Luke 21:25; Acts 2:19, 20; Revelation 6:12-17)
- The Sealing of the 144 Thousand Sons of Israel (Revelation 7:1-8)
- The Rapture: (Isaiah 26:19-21; Daniel 12:1-3; Joel 2:28-32; Matthew 24:27-31; Mark 13:26, 27; Luke 21:25-28; John 14:3; I Corinthians 15:51, 52; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 7:9-17)
- The Opening of the Seventh Seal revealing contents scroll/Wrath of God/Day of the Lord Judgments begin: (Revelation 8-19: The Trumpet/Vial Judgments/Destruction of Babylon/Battle of Armageddon)
*Notice: The Book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ clearly unfolds a continuing chronological order as
the Prophets, the Gospels and the Epistles parallel the Revelation. No one passage records all
End Times information, but, when Scripture is merged every detail is seen in its designed sequence
showing how God will fulfill His promise of rescuing the saints by Rapture from the Antichrist’s persecution before His Day of the Lord Wrath begins. (Romans 5:9; I Thessalonians 1:10, 5:9)
In order for the Antichrist to have the political clout to propose and confirm an existing covenant with the nation of Israel (Daniel 9:27) he must first rise to power during the time prior to the 70th Week of Daniel. The above sequence of End Time events supplies a basic order of things to come. However, this list is not exhaustive for there are many other events that will occur during the End Times in concert with this list such as The Sending of Elijah to Restore All Things as prophesied by Malachi 4:5,6 and the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 17:11).
The above sequence gives the student of prophecy an outline of major events in order to formulate an accurate picture of the End Times as it unfolds. These events will have global effect even though the focal points of the End Times are the land of Israel, the Jews and Jerusalem. The Antichrist will set up his headquarters in Jerusalem (Daniel 11:45) but his ruthless rule will effect the entire planet (Revelation 13:1-18).
The 70th Week of Daniel which is the restored Old Covenant dispensation (Daniel 11:28-32) will bring with it the same practices as were prevalent during the first 483 years/69 weeks of this 490 year period as evidenced by the following Old and New Testament prophecies concerning the nation of Israel and their holy city Jerusalem: (The first three prophecies have already been fulfilled during the last (60) years: God is continuing His preparation of the planet and His people for His Coming and the climactic Day of the Lord Judgments)
1. The Jews will be a people/nation (Daniel 9:24)
- The Jews will be in the promised land (Deuteronomy 30:5; Daniel 9:24; Matthew 24:16)
- The Jews will occupy/control their “holy city Jerusalem” (Daniel 9:24)
- The prophet Elijah will be sent to revive/restore (Malachi 4:5,6; Matthew 17:11; Mark 9:12)
- The “holy covenant” will be restored (Daniel 11:28-32)
- “The temple of God” will be rebuilt (Daniel 11:31; II Thessalonians 2:1-4; Revelation 11:1, 2)
- The “holy place” included (Matthew 24:15)
- The “regular sacrifices” will be instituted (Daniel 8:11, 12, 9:27, 11:31, 12:11
- The Jews will worship in the “temple of God” (Revelation 11:1, 2)
- The “Sabbath” will be honored (Matthew 24:20)
- Prophets will be sent to the people (Malachi 4:5, 6; Revelation 11:3-17)
- The “twelve tribes of Israel” will be recognized and sealed for protection (Revelation 7:3-8, 9:4)
The Lord is continuing to prepare the world and His people for the Apocalypse, the Day of the Lord by utilizing the same pattern of events as He did when He came to earth the first time:
The Pattern of Events Prior to the First Coming of Jesus the Messiah
1. The Destruction of Jerusalem/Temple-586 B.C. (II Kings 25:1ff; Jeremiah 29, 52)
2. The Dispersion of the Jews-722 B.C./606 B.C., 597 B.C., 586 B.C.
3. The Jews return to the Promised Land-536 B.C. Zerubbabel/458 B.C. Ezra/445 B.C. Nehemiah
4. The Holy City Jerusalem was controlled by the Jews-516 B.C.
5. The Temple of God was rebuilt-516 B.C. (Ezra 3:8-6:22)
6. The Restoration of Priesthood/Sacrifices/Temple Worship occurred-516 B.C. (Ezra 3:1-7)
7. The First Elijah-like Prophet (John the Baptist) was sent 29A.D. (Matthew 3:1-12)
8. The First Coming of Jesus the Messiah occurred 29A.D. (Matthew 3:13ff)
9. The Lord’s 3-1/2 Year Public Ministry came to pass 29-32 A.D. (Four Gospels)
10. The Judgment of Jews for Rejection of their Messiah-70 A.D./Multiple Holocausts-Present
The Pattern of Events Prior to the Second Coming of Jesus the Messiah
1. The Destruction of Jerusalem/Temple-70 A.D. (Matthew 24:2)
2. The Dispersion of the Jews-70 A.D. (Luke 21:21-24)
3. The Jews return to the Promised Land-1948 A.D. (Daniel 9:24)
4. The Holy City Jerusalem is controlled by the Jews-1967 A.D. (Daniel 9:24)
5. The Temple of God will be rebuilt-???? A.D.(Matthew 24:15; II Thessalonians 2:4; Revelation 11:2)
6. The Restoration of the Tribal System/Priesthood/Sacrifices/Temple Worship will occur-????A.D.
(Daniel 8:11, 21, 9:27, 11:31, 12:11; Revelation 11:1, 2)
7. The Second Elijah-like Prophet will be sent-???? A.D. (Malachi 4:5, 6; Matthew 17:11; Mark 9:12)
8. The Second Coming of Jesus-???? A.D. (Matthew 24:30, 31; John 14:3; I Thessalonians 4:13-18)
9. The Lord’s 3-1/2 Year Presence/Intervention/Last Half of the 70th Week of Daniel (Micah 5:5ff)
10. The Apocalypse/Judgment of the World for Rejecting the Lord Jesus Christ (Revelation 8-19)
It is evident that the Lord is bringing to pass the same conditions that prevailed during the first sixty-nine weeks of the seventy weeks of Daniel (Daniel 9:24) in order to complete the remaining week or seven years. This future time period (Daniel 9:27) which is called the 70th Week of Daniel is just over the prophetic horizon. It requires the Jews to be in their land, as a nation, in control of Jerusalem. These things have already come to pass with the next event, the sending of Elijah and his restoration/revival ministry, on the doorstep of history. His ministry will likely occur prior to the Antichrist’s rise to power.
Chaplain LEWolfe www.btmi.org I-85 Exit 35 SC McPilot Stop in, and please pray for our ministry!